Make a Gift
How to Contribute
The Bondurant-Farrar Education Foundation is only successful through your generous support. To continue our legacy of enhancing quality education for all, we continue to need your help. Your commitment of time, talents, and financial resources will help to carry out our mission.
The primary source of funding for the Foundation comes from private donations, gifts, Party of Blue Jays contributions. Donations can be earmarked to match your specific passion. The Bondurant-Farrar Education Foundation is an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This non-profit status provides tax benefits for individuals interested in tax-deductible donations, estates, and memorials.
Secure Your LegacyEstablishing a personal charitable fund does not require great wealth and is not complicated. You have the opportunity to distribute gifts during your lifetime or to leave a lasting legacy – or both.
Your tax deductible gifts to the Bondurant-Farrar Education Foundation may be made in a variety of ways, including:
- Annual Gift - An amount pledged to be given for a specific period of time.
- Direct Gift - Cash, stocks, bonds, annuities, real estate, trusts, mutual funds, gifts-in-kind
- Company Matching Gift - Your employer may have a matching gift program that can increase your donation.
- Estate - A donation through an estate
- Tribute/Memorial Gift
- Endowment Gift
- Expendable Gift
- Special Project Gift - Donation for a special project tailored to a passion of your choice
- Scholarship Establishment
Donations can be made, at your convenience, online throughout the year using our secure website.